A good quality blog or article will stand out and gain momentum.
You could reach 100s of new customers!
- Share your passion and knowledge
- Build trust with customers
- Boost SEO
How do you write an effective blog post?
1. Start by choosing a topic that you’re passionate about. Your passion and knowledge will shine through and help you connect with the reader.
2. If you can, do some keyword research and naturally incorporate keywords into the blog. This will help Google match your ideal customer to your blog.
3. Take your time, edit and read your blog aloud.
4. Add useful links to other blogs and pages of your website. And work on getting some quality back-links to your blog. This will massively improve your SEO.
5. Craft an eye-catching headline, it’s competitive out there!
6. Add a high quality, royalty free image. And remember to add the ALT tag.
7. Add a share button and promote it well on social media.
8. Collaborate with champions in your field, and encourage others to share and endorse your blog.
Get in touch if you need help.
I’ll get to know you, your customers, and what makes you stand-out from your competitors.
Once I have a good understanding of your business, I’ll write some topical, targeted and SEO optimised blogs.
All tailored to help you attract your perfect customer.
I write for/on the topics of:
- Niche and small businesses
- The tourism industry
- Events and festivals
- Sustainable fashion
- Sustainable living
Get in touch for a chat and quote.
See my latest blog here.
“Loved the blog, really captures the flavour of the festival.. would it be OK if I share it on Facebook?” – Sue. Looe Music Festival.